Asthma is a condition where due to certain stimuli a person experiences narrowing of air passages and
1. Preventive action where you avoid situations that triggers off symptoms.
2. Practice meditation and breathing exercises to strengthen the air passages and lungs.
3. Exercise regularly to keep fit and to strengthen your heart as well as lungs.
4. Use air conditioning this will reduce your exposure to air born pollen and other triggers.
5. Keep your environment free of dust mites, pet dander, fur and feathers by regularly vacuuming and decontaminating your mattresses, pillows, sofas, throws, carpets, as well as curtains and covers.